These are incredibly tasty, healthy and very easy to make!
2 sweet potatoes, 1 can kidney beans, one red onion, one red pepper, coconut oil
1. Cook the sweet potatoes in the microwave for around 8 minutes until soft
2. Remove potato skin and scoop out potato
3. Drain kidney beans and cook for 5 minutes in simmering water
4. Add cooked kidney beans and mix with sweet potato, use the back of a fork to mash together
5. Peel one onion and add to mixture
6. Cut pepper and add to mixture
7. After mixture is combined together roll into balls and flatten out to resemble a burger
8. Heat coconut oil in a frying pan and cook hash browns until crispy
9. Serve with salad and enjoy!!